Top Guide to Real Estate PPC advertising
Are you a real estate agent looking to promote your business online? Are you looking for ways to get your real estate ads on the first Google results page? Technology and digitalization are fields that are constantly evolving with the advent of new technologies. SEO is an important aspect of digital marketing, but don’t forget the benefits of a good PPC campaign too. Don’t worry if you don’t know where to start. We’ve got you covered; keep on reading for a quick guide on real estate PPC marketing and how it will help you:
What Is PPC in Marketing?
It’s a must learn for marketers to learn digital marketing to survive in a digital era. PPC is Pay-per-click marketing, where advertisers pay whenever an internet user clicks one of their ads.
Now, are you wondering how the customers would find your PPC ad? For that, you need to know what a keyword is? Well, keywords are a set of words that you add to your adwords campaign to define your ad and are the backbone of your PPC campaign. PPC can earn you quality leads, when done right. The PPC leads and results will highly depend on the platform you’re advertising PPC on. Google Ads are more successful than Facebook Ads.
Read our blog “5 Reasons To Hire A Digital Marketing Agency”
Why is PPC suggested in the Real Estate business?
PPC advertising makes the selling of real estate easier. Now, you may have the question of why should PPC advertising be used alongside other forms of digital marketing? Well, the reason is that 63% of people would click on a Google ad where you get to reach the right audience. The traffic you get from your PPC ads is more likely to convert, and also it gives you fast results. PPC campaigns usually don’t have budget restrictions and let you be flexible with your budget. As it’s measurable, you get a chance to analyze the profit or loss. Lead generation from your PPC campaigns becomes yours alone as you get instant lead generation by paying your ads to show first.
Benefits of PPC marketing
- Real estate agents can quickly reach their target audience.
- PPC requires less effort as compared to SEO (search engine optimization)
- Traffic from PPC is more likely to be converted into leads.
- PPC campaigning gives you the complete data to measure and analyze whether it’s working for you or not.
- Leads can be increased by a paid PPC real estate ad network to show your ad first and on top.
- You can bid or invest money in PPC as these campaigns do not have budget restrictions.
Steps to Develop a PPC Campaign
Step 1: Determine the platform you want to advertise on.(marketing on search engines like Google AdWords is the best).
Step 2: Sign up on the platform and then create an account.
Step 3: Create an appropriate PPC strategy for the real estate industry.
Step 4: Approach after considering your budget, target audience, competitors and keywords.
Step 5: Set your bids for different keywords and then select your budget.
Step 6: Create your ad copy.
Step 7: Construct a PPC advert which will hook your target audience and entice them to click the ad.
Step 8: Use analytic tools to track the progress.
PPC campaigns for real estate
Tips to consider:
- Don’t promise instant conversions.
- A good lead generation strategy keeps a consistent lead flow.
- A good strategy is to have an email drip campaign.
- Coordinate your PPC campaign with other digital marketing campaigns.
- Connect PPC and email marketing campaigns while gathering data on potential clients.
- Don’t imitate other ad copies’ is to be mentioned.
- Try bidding for keywords like Buildings for sale in Pune.
Top PPC Tools and Softwares
Some of the most popular PPC software and resource:
PPC Metrics to Track
Some of the key metrics to track within your PPC campaign:
- Clicks are the total number of clicks you receive on an ad. Clicks determine your keyword selection and the relevance of your ad copy.
- Cost per click (CPC) is the price you pay for each click on your ad.
- Click-through rate (CTR) is the percentage of ad views that result in clicks.
- Impressions are the number of times an ad is viewed.
- Cost per mille (CPM) is determined for every thousand impressions.
- Ad spend is the amount you spend on your ads.
- Return on ad spend (ROAS) calculates the revenue received for each penny spent on ads.
- Conversion rate refers to the percentage of people that complete the call-to-action on your landing page to become a lead.
- Cost per conversion refers to the cost to generate a lead and is calculated as the total cost of an ad divided by the number of conversions.
- Quality Score (QS) determines the ad positioning, and so it’s a very important metric.
- By paying close attention to each of these metrics, you can increase the ROI of your paid campaign.
All this information about building a PPC campaign and the quality PPC strategy would help you to improve your website’s traffic and conversions.
Read our blog “5 Best Digital Marketing Automation Tools”
How can Sayone Digital help you?
Hiring professionals for effective real estate PPC management is the best option. As one of the most reputed digital marketing agencies based in Kochi, Sayone Digital can help you with PPC management to grow your business rapidly. So feel free to contact us for a PPC service to enhance your brand’s awareness, online presence and sales. If you enjoyed our blog post, then check out other blogs for more content on digital marketing.
1. Does PPC work for real estate?
Pay-per-click (PPC) marketing is definitely one of the most fruitful ways to generate leads for the real estate industry. When using PPC advertising as your internet marketing strategy, you get charged each time one of your ads is clicked or viewed by a user.
2. What is the best approach for PPC campaign?
The most effective PPC advertisers must concentrate on ad placements during extremely relevant micro-moments. Artificial intelligence is already used by PPC companies to provide users with the most relevant adverts. In turn, advertisers can benefit from these technologies to real-time optimize their bid strategy.
3. What is the basic rule of advertising in real estate?
Only use the listing agent’s permission to market any listed properties. Include the name of the brokerage business you work for and mention that you are a real estate agent in all of your advertising. Be completely truthful in your advertising and refrain from overstating or misrepresenting the property.